Thursday, July 7, 2011

Disney Deluxe Dining - Spirit of Aloha at the Polynesian Resort

This is a must do for everyone. Make your reservations over the phone. They will ask for credit card information.Who can pass up a show while dining. This show will takes two dining plans, that is why we do the Deluxe Dining. We use this the first day we go. Since every time we have gone our plane arrives later in the day.


I suggest the 8:00 pm show so you can see the fire dance better. Did I mention it is cooler to. Arrive about and hour early, take a picture with your family. Got  to love your photo pass. I see future Christmas pictures here. Then head over to receive your table number. Oh I forgot let me tell you how to get to the Polynesian Resort. Go to Magic Kingdom and either take the boat or monorail over to the resort allowing enough time for this as well.


If you go through the resort look for hidden Mickeys. I took pictures of them and posted them on Facebook. Friends and family had fun seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment