Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bogging and me

    Clearly I have a lot to learn about blogging and titles. Hey I am a beginner, who knew there was more to this. After I read a few blogs not related to what I was going to write about I knew I needed help.
   
I really have to pay more attention to things around me. I always thought of myself as a people watcher, but boy was I wrong. Detail, detail and more detail. Wait I can forget my camera so I can catch my next YouTube video. LOL…… just kidding.  Not really, but I need better pictures for my blog.
   So tomorrow when I start my day off I have to pay attention to detail. Well I am off I got to see what the dog is wining about. I hate when my son spends the night at my daughters place then I become baby sitter of his dog. Just when I though taking care of kids was done. Well this dog is like having a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment