Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tip of the Day - What to do at the gas station

Here is my tip of the day. How many of you just jump out of your vehicle to  pump gas and either stand there or go back and sit in the vehicle. Well you will do this no more and I repeat you will do this no more. Time to throw the trash. Let someone else have to throw that big bag of trash. One day I was sitting in my truck picking my nose. HAHAHAH no not really, but I was in the zone thinking of all the stuff I had to get done. Well then I glanced over and seen the trash can and a person do none other that throw the trash away from their car.

Well needless to say the light bulb went on. Now every time I stopped to pump gas I grab all the trash and throw it. At first my kids now official teenagers would get mad and have a fit.Give it time  it does take practice.Now when we stop at the gas station you will have something to do.This will cut down on having your vehicle look like the local land field.Here is my tip of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment