Saturday, June 18, 2011

It all has to start somewhere

Well everything had to start somewhere. So I am going to start by getting my house in order. There are many people that were lucky enough to have a parent show them how to run a house hold. A lot of what I learned in life have been day to day stuff. Watching others run a house, learning on my own and YouTube video's. Hey don't knock YouTube there are some cool stuff out there. How to fold clothes, what to do with all that Pamper Chef stuff we all buy, and just how to coupon.

Time to get back to the subject at hand. To get a house in order there has to be a hub. What I mean by hub is a central location where everything starts and then branches out like a tree. What better tree trunk but a family binder. So over the next few month's a Family binder will be created. This first project will not happen over night. So let's jump outside the box and create.

No comments:

Post a Comment