There is a young women in church that is going to have a baby. Well as soon as I heard this I started stocking up on gifts. As you all know I am saving money. On average a gift buying is not cheap. By the time you buy the bag, card and gift you have spent 40 bucks. That price is getting off easy. Well get the coupons out it is time to start stocking up. Put a limit on what you are going to spend. I like to set mine at $20.00 that will include bag car and the gift. I am not taking brand name stuff. Let me give you an example:
1) pull over sweatshirt $1.50 - Old Navy
2) several shirts for $1.00 a piece - Old Navy
3) bibs two for $1.50 from Target
4) bag $1.00 - dollar store
5) card $.50
6) shampoo Johnson and Johnson with coupon $1.00 - Target
Well I think you all get my drift. If you can get a basket and fill it up. Decorate it with ribbon from the dollar store. Here is a not if you are the person throwing the shower read my blog called the store is coming to throw a party
Ready set let the journey began
No comments:
Post a Comment