Well it is official on Sunday I joined Weight Watchers online. I would of loved to join a meeting group, but with time that could not be done. This is one of my goals I have set for myself. It is really neat because they set my first 5% goal. One of the things I have to do this week is take a picture of myself. You all don't know how hard this is going to be for myself. If I spend only 5 minutes a day looking at myself I am mad. As most people with a weight problem know looking in the mirror is hard. For me it is all about feeling guilty and wondering how I let my self get this way.
What makes me angry is I use to run. Now I can't run a flight of stairs with out feeling out of breath. About a year ago I have a personal trainer. That was really cool until I quick going. Then when I quite going the weight then started to rise again. I am at a whopping 194 lbs. Yes, I posted it for everyone to see. Why should I be embarrassed if you seen me you would know by looking at me.
Want to hear something funny? I use to tell myself I would never be this way. Here is my conversation with myself back in the day.
Tina's Mind: Boy, look at the person. They are just so unmotivated.
Tina talking out loud: I know girl, look at that. I would never be over 200 lbs.
Tina's Mind: Yeah if I looked like that is would not take me long to get back down.
Tina talking out loud: Poor thing I wonder what got them that way?
Tina's Mind: I know it is just being lazy.
Well you all get the picture. I was not nice at all and now I am that person I talked about. Weight gain happens so easy. I am thinking out loud right now, Here is a perfect example.
There was a box of Little Debbie Nutty Bars not the normal pack. Everyday I would be looking for something to eat fast before my next conference call. Low an behold there they were with a bright light shining on them. I would tell my self just one will not hurt me. I can walk it off or eat something small for dinner. HAAHAHHAHHA! What a joke by far. One of them Little Debbie Nutty Bars are 330 calories and 20 Grams of fat. Well a club Pack has 24 bars times 330 calories is 7,920 calories, oh lets not forget the 480 grams of fat. Now I am a dress size larger and wearing Little Debbie around my waist. This is going to be a journey by far. So stay tuned and see how I am doing.
Ready, Set, Go let the journey begin


I am a big fan of nutty bars. I had to eliminate all snacks wrapped in plastic to get me to stop eating them. They also go good with grape soda!
ReplyDeleteNice to see your site!