Sunday, July 24, 2011

3 of my goals

Quite a while back I talked about setting goals. I had never been a goal setter before.  Like everything else in my life it has been day by day stuff. The bible does say don't worry about the marrow it will worry about its self.

Well over the last few months I have really been trying to review my goals daily. I have added this in my daily routines. One place I read said you should add something in our weekly routine to achieve that goal. I wish I would of saved that article so I could of shared it with you. Below are the list of goals I have for my self. I will explain later which each goal means and why I chose these goals. What better way to be accountable for my goals that to share it on a blog. Most people would have a journal or something. You know I can't share everything, but you will get the picture as it goes along.

Ready, Set, Go let the journey begin


          House in order
Weight
Spiritual

No comments:

Post a Comment